Best Free Firewalls for Windows 10 in 2018

Firewall is a network security system which monitors and control outgoing and incoming local or internet traffic on your computer. It follows a set of predefined rules to keep your computer safe. Because of firewall monitoring, it is assumed that the connection to internet is secure. Well, that’s 99% true. The remaining 1% is your common sense which can prevent any hacking attack on your computer. A firewall and your common sense combines makes 100% security.

Using Linux or Mac, you may not need firewall. But to protect your Windows computer from intruders, you must have firewall. Here I have put a small list of working firewalls. These firewall support Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7.

I have mentioned the supported Windows operating system with every firewall, because one or two do not support Windows 10. I am sure, you will find one which suites you best.

Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured



It is strongly advised to use only one firewall. Double firewall installed and active at same time can force your Windows computer crashed and may be hardware damaged. The download links are given in front of every Firewall name.

FirewallSystem RequirementsDownload
GlassWireWindows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10download button black computelogy-com
Comodo Free FirewallWindows 10/8/7download button black computelogy-com
Free Firewall

  • Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10

  • Supported server operating systems: Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2012 R2

  • Hardware requirements: 128 MB RAM, 1 Ghz CPU, 100 MB Storage space

download button black computelogy-com

  • Windows 8, 8.1 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista (32 and 64 bit)

  • Server 2008/R2 (32 and 64 bit), Server 2003 (32 bit) and Windows XP (32 bit)

download button black computelogy-com
ZoneAlarm Free FirewallWindows 10/8/7, Vista and XPdownload button black computelogy-com
Windows Firewall ControlWindows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012download button black computelogy-com