This Weather App for Android has Ridiculous Price Tag
There are so many free weather apps available in Google Play store. I do not know what is so great or wrong in Weather Radar Pro that it costs $22.99. This weather app for Android has ridiculous price tag. It seems like the developer just want to cash it out as much as possible and then run away. Nope, I have not installed it and I am not going to. I am very straight in my opinion here and I want to provide you the best. I can be wrong. If you find it, let me know.
Whatever, they are claiming that Weather Radar Pro is the best weather app. Is it? They have a long list of features to prove it. The commenters on GooglePlay are complaining that it cannot pinpoint their locations and is providing wrong weather info. I do not know. You can check it out if you like. My Google weather report works just fine on my beloved Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Here are the features Weather Radar Pro:
Subscribe via eMail and get all the updates instantly - Privacy Assured
- Real time weather maps & weather radar animations with your personal blizzard & hurricane tracker: Rain, snow, clouds, wind, temperature, Humidity, wave, pressure, current.
- Weekly, daily, hourly forecast
- Full report parameters: location time, temperature, atmospheric pressure, weather condition, visibility distance, relative humidity, precipitation in different unites, dew point, wind speed and direction…
- Units: Temperature (C/F), Time format (12h/24h), Precipitation (mm, inch), wind speed (km/h, mi/h, m/s, knot), pressure (inHg, hPa, mbar)
- Detect location by GPS and network
- Search and manage multiple locations
- Supported notification
- Real time update widget
- View detail of daily weather and hourly weather.
- Chart to manage and view hourly and daily weather
- Long range forecast: Today, tomorrow, 3 days later, 7 days later.
- Transparent widgets with a lot of weather widget styles, all sizes supported