FrEe Voice Recorder for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch @AppStore
[Sorry for delay, Hard Disk Sentinel Giveaway winners will be getting their licenses by tomorrow] Free for time being, Voice Recorder for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is a handy voice recording app. The app is fully compatible with iPhone 5S, 5С, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod touch 4th and 5th generations, iPod 4, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Mini. Full support of iOS versions, starting from version 6.0.
• voice recording
• record editing
• convert voice recordings to text
• recognizes more than 44 languages
• split the recording into separate fragments
• simple design and a wide range of possibilities.
Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured
• Built-in filter reduces the level of background noise
• Built-in function to convert voice to text
Ideal for students, business people, journalists, teachers, doctors, and anybody who makes voice notes and reminders. Taking lecture notes, conducting an interview or just immediately jotting down a good idea has never been easier!
• voice recording. The recording time is limited only by the memory capacity of your device.
• playback function
• cutting function. If needed, you can select a part of the recording and save it as a separate file.
• speech-to-text conversion
• change interface color scheme
• sort files by date
• sound oscillogram- now you can easily select the desired audio fragment.
• For text files on Facebook and E-mail, Dropbox.
• Ability to transfer audio files via E-mail, Dropbox.
How to use the app:
Make an audio recording!
Save the file and go to the audio recording section.
After selecting the recording you can:
Select the fragment you need and save it in Audio Fragments section.
Play the recording by pressing the Play button.
Convert the recording to text by pressing Speech-to-text button.
After file processing you will see the text version of the audio recording.
After editing the text, press “Save text” button.
You can convert edited text back to speech (text-to-speech) the same way.