Windows 10 Users Download Nebo Free From Microsoft Store
Microsoft may not have many good apps in its store, but sure some few good apps can be found. Nebo is one of the good apps available in Microsoft store. What Nebo can do you can know by reading further. Meanwhile, you can download Nebo free from Microsoft store. It is available for Windows Holographic, PC, mobile devices, etc. Remember, only Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile is working with Nebo.
Nebo is the best way to take notes. handwrite, draw, edit and format your notes quickly. Instantly convert and transport them as digital documents. Designed for Windows 10 with active pen and validated with Microsoft Surface Pro and Book with Surface Pen.
Structure your notes using titles, paragraphs, and bullet lists. Add interactive diagrams, editable equations, freeform sketches, and annotate pictures.
Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured
Finally convert your captured ink to digital typeset document on demand. Nebo documents can be viewed on any device using practically any Internet browser and opened directly in your email client or Microsoft Word. Powered by MyScript Interactive Ink – Work better with your active pen!
- Edit and format with your active pen – Interactive Ink allows you to write, insert or remove content and space, decorate and apply styles, using only your pen.
- Add rich content – draw interactive diagrams with elements that you can edit, delete and move around. Write editable equations; get calculated results or conversion to LaTeX.
- Draw freeform sketches, and annotate pictures.
- Export to Microsoft Word – handwritten notes can be exported to Word or sent via email. Headings, paragraphs, list, color, bold, highlight, are all preserved.
- Smart layout – canvas is unlimited, blocks are resizable and ink will adjust to new size and device orientation.
- Search – search and find handwritten ink and text in your note, including in your diagrams.
- Store your notes – organize your notes in pages, notebooks and folders. Export or import your notebooks.
Important: All the apps mentioned below are free at the time of writing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the App Store which means the app is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the app. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.