Today, I thought to make one article instead of creating three different articles for three different iOS apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Technically, there should be three articles as the apps are not related to each other. You are going to get Fake Calculator, Colorcube, & The Great Photo App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.
Fake Calculator is ordinary calculator that works like any other. But when you enter secret passcode it turns into PRIVATE STORAGE app which you can hide photos, videos, passwords , contacts. There is Private Browser as well.
Some of features:
– Discrete icon that looks like a normal calculator
– Import Photo/Video from library
– Take Photo/Video from Camera Roll
– Full functional photo/video viewer
– Browse the internet without any trace
– Save contacts you don’t want in your address book and call them up from the app
– Save all your passwords in one place
Turn pieces and blend colors in this minimal yet visually stunning puzzler. Over 250 handcrafted and challenging levels. Features alternative color schemes for all common color deficiencies.
The Great Photo App
Photo academy in your pocket! The basics of photography for beginners and useful tools for professionals. Even though everyone has a camera these days, taking a truly good picture still requires knowledge and mastery. With Great Photo App, you will start learning photography by practicing: with the help of interactive lessons, you will gradually gain understanding of the foundations of the art of photography. We will take you on the road to knowledge through the varied aspects of photo making with the help of easy to understand exercises. Just like a real friend, the app will point out your mistakes and praise your successes.
You will learn:
– What exposure is, how to select the right exposure, and what influences this.
– Aperture. Its full importance and all of its effects for your pictures.
– Shutter speed. You decide whether to freeze time or slow it down. We are giving you the key to understanding this process.
– ISO. Demonstration of how ISO affects exposure and image noise.
– Depth of field. Visual presentation of everyone’s favorite blurred background.
– Camera lenses. Study the difference between focal lengths by taking pictures of a beautiful model using a variety of lenses;
– White Balance; what is White Balance and color temperature and how to use it;
– Basics of studio light; what is the difference between rim light and fill light? How to correctly set up your first lighting scheme;
– Lighting setups for studio portraits; 10 core lighting setups for studio photograpy with datailed light source diagrams;
– Studio light: professional tool for choosing studio lighting setups;
– Studio portrait+: 18 more studio portrait lighting setups.
The comprehensive lighting manual will give you the opportunity to find yourself at the shooting location complete with an obedient model and lighting equipment.
Experience for yourself what it means to shoot in artificial light. You will have access to more than 1,000 lighting setups for your quests, studies, and demonstrations.