Teach Your Monster to Read is an award-winning phonics and reading game that’s helped over a million children learn to read.
● Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
● Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
● Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
● Suitable for school and home use.
● Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader!
Children create a monster and take it on a magical journey over three extensive games – meeting a host of colourful characters along the way and improving their reading skills as they progress.
The game is rigorous and works with any phonics scheme so it’s perfect for use in school and at home. It’s developed in collaboration with leading academics at the University of Roehampton.
The app is commonly used in preschool, primary school, kindergarten and first grade as an interactive teaching resource.
● Complements Phases 2-5 of UK Government-approved Letters and Sounds and other major systematic synthetic phonics programmes.
● Absolutely no in-app purchases, hidden costs or in-game adverts. Perfect for kids!
● Suitable for ages 3-6.
● Designed in collaboration with reading experts from Roehampton University.
● Available on Android phone, Android tablets , iPad and iPhone.
Important: All the apps mentioned below are free at the time of writing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the App Store which means the app is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the app. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.
[appstore id=”828392046″ style=”smallbox”]