BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator – Ideal Weight calculator – Best Weight calculator app. Very easy to calculate your BMI, ideal weight range, and the Healthiest(safest) and best weight for you. Very fast, reliable and easy to use. You just need to input your height and weight, just one click and the results will be calculated for you automatically. Calculate your BMI, Ideal Weight and Healthiest(Safest) Weight to keep it forever with just one click. One-click-to-health app uses both traditional BMI measures, and new measure with predictive features such as probability of under- or overweight and calls to action!
You can use this app to determine your ideal and Healthiest(safest) body weight. One-click-to health app can help you determine if you should be considering a meal or fitness plan.Your BMI, Ideal Weight and SAFE ZONE(HEALTHIEST AREA) measures will give you an idea of your current health status so that you can use this information as starting point for designing your weight loss / fitness plan.
1) Supports both Metric and English units. Easy to switch between different units.
2) Calculate your BMI, Normal Weight, Safe Zone(Healthiest Area) (normalized BMI Weight with predictive features, or so called Ideal Weight) and Healthiest(Safest) Weight (best weight to be kept for a long time)
3) Pop up Weight and BMI charts with your BMI category for each BMI range so that you will know more about your current weight, BMI, future predictions etc
4) Calculate the exact amount of kgs or lbs you should gain or lose to be fit and healthy forever
5) Calculate your health / fitness color: Dark RED = represents Obese; RED = overweight; PINK = overweight probability; BLUE = healthy/fit; GREEN = underweight probability; and YELLOW = underweight.
6) Estimate/predicts your probability of future potential unhealthy situations
7) Estimate/predicts provisional dates to be fit and healthy if you decide to initiate any weight management or fitness program
8) Keep track of weight progress by accessing historical values and statistics
9) “Stay healthy always” feature: Just keep yourself within the two blue lines of “my weight tracking” chart and you will be always within your safest and healthiest weight.
10) Daily Calorie Requirements (Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE))
11) Customised Weight Management Plans
12) Motivational pop ups
13) Task manager: keep updated about your weight progress, goals and %completion. In order to reach your healthy weight, two intuitive and easy to follow goals need to be completed: 1) Normal Weight; and 2) your Safe Zone(Healthiest Area). Once you reach the last one, your only goal will be to maintain a healthy weight forever. Our app will help you to achieve all these goals
14) Help and info bottoms located everywhere needed
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.