Android: OfficeSuite Pro + PDF for 99 Cents – was 16 Euros
Android is not in lack of office productivity suites. There are many free as well as shareware office productivity suites available for Android users. Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365, WPS Office and many other apps are there to help you. But if you are the user of Microsoft Office and want Android app compatible with it, OfficeSuite Pro + PDF might be your first choice.
I am using OfficeSuite Pro since 4 years on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I am very satisfied. Though, sometime, I use WPS Office and Google Docs but that depends upon the need. There is no periodic subscription, you pay once and use forever. All the updates and upgrades are free after the payment. I think, 99 cents is not much to worry about. In a few countries like Germany, etc. the discounted price is only 10 cents. Many other countries will see 99 cents, that’s why I mentioned 99 cents in the heading of article.
One thing I do not like is MobiSystems offer separate pack of fonts for better compatibility with Microsoft Office. The font pack should be included in the purchase. BTW, I haven’t need that font pack so far and I have not bought that yet.
Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available on Android. Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Kyocera and more.
• View, create and edit complex office documents all from a familiar desktop-style interface
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP
• Integrated with File Commander for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Available in 56 languages
Important: The discounted price mentioned here was 99 cents at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see price variation instead of “99 cents” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available at the said price. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.