3D Character Animation “Anim8” Gone FREE @ Apple App Store
Anim8 lets beginners and hobbyists create 3D Character Animation in a fun and intuitive manner. Animate 3D characters by posing 5 existing characters in 3D space with a simple interface and easy workflow,unlike complex and high-end softwares such as Maya or 3DS Max. Designed by professional character animators to give absolute beginners and hobbyists a plug-n-play tool to animate characters and hone their animation skills.
- Simple UI, easy learning curve.Start animating in minutes.
- Advanced articulation in all rigs lets animators create full body animation with ease.
- Drawing tool lets you sketch out your key poses on the screen.
- Onion skin feature allows you to plan out poses and timing precisely.
- Share and upload all your videos online.Facebook ,Youtube and Twitter support included.
- Characters include Bipeds,Dino and Quadraped with over 30 points of articulation.
- Lesson plans on the website and demo animations bundled in the app give teachers great course content.
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.