[iPhone, iPod, iPad] Users Can Get Microsoft OneNote For Free
If you own iPone, iPod Touch and/or iPad, you have a limited time offer, by Apple app store, to Get Free Microsoft OneNote. The current version is 1.0.2 which was just released a few days back.
Though I am a daily user of MS Office but, fortunately or unfortunately, I do not use OneNote. Being an inexperienced user, I do not know much about it extensions and limitations. I just know MS OneNote, as name shows, is some sort of note taking software which looks like a word processor. But it is different from a word processor as you can type or write anywhere on the OneNote open page. You do not save what you type or write, OneNote automatically saves all your activities. There are many other features but lets see what you get in the OneNote being offered to iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users as per vendor:
Microsoft OneNote Mobile is the easy-to-use, powerful note-taking application for all of your ideas, brought to you by Microsoft Office. OneNote Mobile lets you create and view notes and lists whenever you need them. Sync your notes with free Windows Live online storage and access them from virtually anywhere using your phone, PC, or almost any web browser.
Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured
With OneNote Mobile, you can:
* Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes
* Check To Do items off on the go
* Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
* Work with confidence—OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
* Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
* iPhone or iPod touch must have iOS 4.2 or higher
* A free Windows Live ID is required to use OneNote Mobile —use an existing one or let OneNote Mobile help you sign up
* Web functionality uses the free OneNote Web App available on Windows Live, which requires a supported web browser
* OneNote Mobile opens notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 or the OneNote Web App
* Customizing section colors requires Microsoft OneNote 2010
Open the following web address into your browser where you can get all info about Microsoft OneNote for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.