I am reminding you that there is a 14 days Giveaway of Easy Watermark Studio Pro v2 for everybody. If you have not request and received you license, do it now. The sooner you will get, the better will be because then you do not need to remember that final days.
I have already shared one promo for Virtual CD 188.8.131.52. It is the final version in 9th serial. The latest one is v10 but if you are not using Windows 7 and still using Windows XP or/and Vista (x86-64). It has lots of features. I will advise you to not to miss this chance. The following description as per vendor:
Virtual CD makes your CD/DVD applications faster, more efficient, and easier to use by storing them in the form of images (“virtual CDs”) on your hard drive using highly effective data compression techniques. Once you’ve made a virtual CD from a physical CD or DVD, simply ‘insert’ it in a virtual drive to run it. Virtual drives behave just like physical drives, and are displayed in the same manner in your Windows Explorer.
Subscribe via eMail and get all the updates instantly - Privacy Assured
- You have support for Windows 2000, XP and XP x64, as well as all versions of Windows Vista and Windows Vista x64.
- Your CD/DVD-based applications are much faster, because the CDs run from your hard drive rather than from the CD-ROM drive.
- You don’t have to bother with inserting and removing physical CDs—let alone having to look for them in the first place!
- You can run your CDs on computers that don’t even have physical CD drives.
- You can use multiple CDs simultaneously. There is no need for an expensive CD changer.
- You can designate one of your physical drives for added virtual CD capability.
- You can keep your valuable original CDs/DVDs from getting lost or damaged.
- You have a virtual CD/DVD burner that can be addressed by any program that can record CDs.
- You can automate the process of creating multiple virtual CDs – for example, to have it run overnight.
- Your notebook conserves precious battery power, because you don’t have to run an energy-hogging CD/DVD drive—and you no longer need the physical CD/DVD recorder.
- Your workplace is quieter, because CD/DVD drive noise is eliminated.
- A denoiser function is included that makes your physical CD drives quieter.
- You can make physical back-ups of your virtual CDs using Smart Virtual CD technology.
- You can choose whether to permit – or prevent – the use of physical CDs on a given computer.
- You have intuitive, centralized control of all Virtual CD features using the CD Management program, with a window layout that you can customize.
- You can use encryption to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data on virtual CDs.
The following system specifications are required for running Virtual CD:
– Windows 2000 Professional, or
– Windows XP (Home or Professional), or
– Windows XP x64, or
– Windows Vista (any version), or
– Windows Vista x64 (any version)
The latest service pack for the operating system
At least 256 MB RAM
Pentium 1 GHz processor or faster
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or later
Windows Scripting Host 5.6 or later
100 MB hard disk space for installation of the Virtual CD software
Recommended display resolution: 1024 x 768
– Sound card (for CDs with audio tracks)
– Internet access (to retrieve audio CD data from the FreeDB CDDB server)
– CD/DVD burner to write your virtual CDs or DVDs on physical blanks using Smart Virtual CD technology
Get Free VirtualCD 184.108.40.206:
This is CHIP magazine promo. Open the following web address into your browser and fill the form. You need to enter you last name and valid eMail and press butoon Weiter.
On the next page, you will be asked to confirm the info which you have entered on the last page. Press button Absenden to confirm and send the info.
Now check you eMail. You should have an eMail from eSales@virtualcd.de subjected Virtual CD v9 Lizenzschluessel.
Download VirtualCD v220.127.116.11 from the following web site. Install it. During installation, you will be asked to enter the license key code. Use the one which you have received into your eMail.