New Feature In EaseUS Partition Master 9.0 Home Edition
Just four months ago, CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. (An EaseUS products developer) released EaseUS Partition Master 8 Home Edition. Within this short time, they have major upgrade again with a new feature which is not commonly found in many free hard disk partition managers. I think, addition of this feature in Partition Master 9.0 Home Edition eliminates the need to spend fortune on professional partition managers for home users.
EaseUS Partition Master 9.0 Home Edition is feature rich program like resize/move partition, split partition, convert FAT to NTFS, wipe, hide/unhide partition, set an Active Partition, defrag disk, wipe disk, rebuild MBR, Convert dynamic disk to basic disk, GPT disk partitioning, Convert primary partition to logical, Convert logical partition to primary, Wipe Partition, Disk surface test, Linux partition management. Now they have a new feature: Merge Partitions.
It may that your system partition is not big enough to install new programs. You need a big system partition to install new programs. Let’s say, you want to install all the programs from Autodesk which you received free HERE. Your system partition is too small to install all programs. Now, if you have free space in other partition, you may want to merge other partition with system partition. Remember, it can only merge adjacent partitions.
Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured
Merging or partitioning a hard disk is data risky task. There may be a data loss. So, before doing such action, you may use EaseUS Todo Backup 2.5 Free for backup of your partitions. It will make your work more secure and there may not be any chance of data loss.
Partition Manager Features:
- Resize/Move partitions to avoid data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
- New! Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Create multiple-partitions, delete partition, or directly delete all partitions.
- New! Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Wipe disk or wipe partition to permanently wipe sensitive data on disk.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and Convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors and rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Support all hardware RAID, multiple removable storage device, hard disk and GPT disk (support up to 2TB partition on MBR and 4TB size on GPT).
- Support under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit).
- Copy partition with fast file-by-file copy to protect your data.
- Copy entire hard disk to another without Windows system reinstallation.
- Safely copy dynamic volume to basic disk and resize the basic disk, etc.
- Support GPT disk/partition copy.
- Recover deleted or lost partitions
- Recover lost partitions after repartitioned hard drive
You can read more about EaseUS Partition Manager 9 Home Edition here:
There are five tastes of EaseUS Partition Master: Home Edition (Freeware), Professional Edition, Server Edition, Unlimited Edition and Technician Edition. A comparison chart can be found here: