Get Free LP Recorder 8 (ComputerActive Promo) Till 11-06-2010
Now you will never have to worry about scratching your LPs again. You will also be able to play your LP music in your car or any other CD player that can play recordable CDs!. To record a vinyl LP to convert to a CD or MP3 Files you need to use a ‘WAV file recorder’ to store a WAV format file on your hard disk. Most general purpose WAV recorders are packed with functions. They tend to be complicated and time-consuming to configure and use.
LP Recorder has been designed with one purpose in mind – to record vinyl LPs. Connect the tape or line output from your stereo to the line input of your soundcard, select the recording input, enter a filename and press the record button. You can also record audio from your cassettes, tapes, CDs, DVDs, VCRs, TV, radio, MiniDisc etc. – or any other audio source that you can connect to your soundcard’s line-in input.
Once you have the LP recording on your hard disk, select Split Tracks from the menu to launch LP Ripper to automatically split it into separate tracks to save as standard CD-quality WAV files or compressed MP3 files. The CD-quality WAV files can then be copied to a recordable CD using LP Burner or other audio CD burning software. The MP3 files are compatible with the Apple iPod or similar portable MP3 player.
Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured
Special features of LP Recorder suited to recording vinyl and cassettes are:
- Automatically adjusts optimum recording levels to avoid distortion
- Auto Start for remote operation
- Auto Stop for unattended operation
- Pause recording – useful for recording a selection of tracks from different LPs and cassettes
- Append to an existing recording
- Recording in stereo or mono
- Visual level meter can be used to check recording levels before AND during recording
- Simultaneous playback option so you can listen on your computer speakers while recording – useful if recording via an external USB audio device
- Large volume slider with numeric values for precise settings
- Skipping and clipping detection and protection
- Produces an LP Ripper-compatible Tracks (TRK) File
- The menu includes Split Tracks to automatically launch LP Ripper with the current recording
- Supported on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Supports multiple soundcards / devices installed on one system
- Level meter is displayed even if meters are not supported by your soundcard
- The remaining recording time, based on the free space on your disk, is displayed
- The recorded file is instantly ready for further processing as soon as the recording has finished
- Minimum number of settings for easy configuration
Open the following web address into your browser and scroll down unless you see a red button named Download Now. Click on it and your download will start.