BullGuard Internet Security 10 Free Six Months License
Almost one year ago I shared BullGuard Internet Security 8.5 promo where you were able to get one year license. One year is almost near to end and now once again you have a chance to get BullGuard Internet Security 10 Free For Six Months. It uses BitDefender AntiVirus engine and Agnitum Outpost Firewall.
This is the time when every year virtual security software vendors release the new updated/upgraded versions of securities. At this time, some has released new versions and some are preparing to release. BullGuard is also going to release new version: BullGuard Internet Security 10. They say there are almost 10 million people are using BullGuard Internet Security.
There is no security software which can be fully trusted. You always need some supporting security software like Emsisoft AntiMalware, etc. Let’s see some explanation from BullGuard.
Subscribe via eMail - Privacy Assured
- Antivirus – Give computer viruses like Trojans and worms no chance.
- Antispyware – Protect yourself from identity theft and online fraud.
- Powerful Virus Scan and Removal – Search out and destroy any viruses that might already be on your computer.
- Firewall – Protect your computer from unwanted intruders like hackers.
- Spamfilter – Keep your inbox clean from junk mail and phishing attempts.
- Backup – Easily secure your important files from computer crashes, damage and theft.
- Support– Free 24/7 Live support in plain English.
- What’s new in BullGuard Internet Security 10? BullGuard is internet security for real people living digital lives. We make sure you don’t get in trouble. You just make sure you have fun out there. Our radical technology is miles ahead of anything else, giving you the power to enjoy and explore. It’s simple to use, logical and functional.
- Behavioural Detection: Spots viruses long before traditional virus detection based on the behaviour of the virus. The technology enables us to catch 65% more malware than traditional reactive virus detection programs. Behavioural Detection identifies viruses which behave abnormally based on file, registry, process, and network events on the computer.
- Safe Browsing: We flag any registered, unsafe websites that come up in search results. This way we can warn you which sites are known to contain malware and will attempt to trick you into downloading infected programs or hand over personal details.
- Inspector: While few people realize it, out-of-date software is one of the biggest security risks out there, as vulnerabilities in old versions can be exploited by hackers. The Inspector is a so-called vulnerability scanner which locates the programs that need to be updated, and reminds you to do so.
- Password Protection: Ensures that only the BullGuard account owner can change security settings in vital security functionality in the Anitivirus engine, the Firewall and the Spamfilter.
- Automatic Shutdown Protection: Prevents foreign applications, trying to shut down BullGuard without permission, from succeeding.
This promo is being offered by WebUser and open for everybody. You can find original promo here:
Open the following web address into your browser and fill a simple form and submit it. By October 15, 2010 you will get download link of BullGuard Internet Security 10 into your eMail box.